For parents and guardians of current and prospective Pocatello Valley Montessori students, we’ve collected important information and forms together on this page to provide an easy reference.
School Supply Lists 2017-18
Here are the school supply lists for the 2017-18 school year.
- Elementary Student Supplies 2017-2018
- Primary Student Supplies 2017-2018–Miss Shelley’s Class
- Primary Student Supplies 2017-2018–Miss Amy’s Class
- Toddler Student Supplies and Welcome Letter
Other Useful Links
Please click on the following links to view the relevant information on our site:
- Contacting Pocatello Valley Montessori
- Calendar of important events and school closures
- Application and registration information
- Tuition and fees
- Programs and Curriculum
- Primary Classroom (ages 3 to 5)
- Lower Elementary Classroom (ages 6 to 9)
- Introductions to our Montessori teachers and staff
- Information about our campus and setting up a tour
Give Back to Pocatello Valley Montessori
Pocatello Valley Montessori believes that the more our parents and the community are invested in our students, the greater their opportunities. Pocatello Valley Montessori School is a non-profit organization incorporated in the State of Idaho for the purposes of education of children. Currently the school is applying for a 501c tax filing status with the IRS and expects to have that in place very soon so that donations given to the school either in-cash or in-kind can be tax deductible to the contributor.
We are delighted to accept any donations of your time, talents – or treasure. We invite and urge you to volunteer or contribute in anyway you can.
We would welcome volunteers in the following capacities:
- Check-in volunteer: We need an afternoon check-in person to assist with checking students in from 12: 15 to 1:00 p.m.
- Art specialist
- Music specialist
- Language teacher
- Building maintenance helper
- Lunchtime volunteer
We would love to know how else you would like to be involved at Pocatello Valley Montessori. If you have a special skill or talent you want to share as a volunteer, please let us know.
Pocatello Valley Montessori Parent Committee
The Pocatello Valley Montessori Parent Committee is an affiliation of people in our community who support the work of this school. We encourage parents, grandparents, professionals, community leaders, business owners, educators, elected officials, and children’s advocates to be part of the support team behind private education and the dimension it adds in providing choice for parents as they raise their children.
Please feel free to contact us to join the committee, or with questions or suggestions. The committee is in its infancy, so parent and community input is invaluable! Complete and submit the contact form below.