At Pocatello Valley Montessori School, children become so focused on discoveries about language, math, science, art and music that they “forget” this is school. The Montessori method capitalizes on children’s natural desire to learn. Our teachers fill the classroom with attractive manipulative materials that draw children to want to work with them. When you contribute, you help further Montessori education in Pocatello.
When You Contribute
Contributing to Pocatello Valley Montessori School benefits all of us:
Your Contribution Benefits You
- Pocatello Valley Montessori School is a non-profit 501(c)3, so your contribution is tax deductible and may reduce the taxes that you pay
- With your contribution you know that you are supporting a worthy cause
- Your contribution allows you to support like-minded people
- With your contribution you are investing in the future of our community
- Your contribution is a vehicle to promote your values
- Your contribution promotes peace in our community
Your Contribution Benefits a Child
- Your contribution provides for the eduction of the rising generation
- Your contribution helps a family provide a learning for their children
- Montessori is great for all types of learners, and can especially help children who have struggled in a more traditional classroom.
- Your contribution allows a child to learn at his or her own pace … whether that is fast or slow
- Your contribution teaches a child conflict resolution
Your Contribution Benefits our Community: Peace Education
Your Contribution Helps Us
- Open an Upper Elementary class — grades 4 through 6
- Expand educational opportunities to a wider range of families
- Increase diversity in our school
- Support Peace education
- Build school infrastructure
We believe that Montessori education is great for all children because it ignites the child’s curiosity and allows him to pursue learning at the pace that best meets his needs. The Montessori classroom enables a child to soar. Maria Montessori said it best when she said, “We claim that the average boy or girl of twelve who has been educated till then at one of our schools knows at least as much as the finished High School product of several years’ seniority, and the achievement has been at no cost of pain or distortion to body or mind.” (To Educate the Human Potential, Maria Montessori, 2007, 1)
There are many ways to give to Pocatello Valley Montessori School:
One time gift:
Or via US Mail. Send check payable to
Pocatello Valley Montessori School
PO Box 4026
240 E Maple St
Pocatello, ID 83205
Monthly gifts are a much-appreciated source of ongoing support. Support the PVMS in the most efficient way possible with a monthly donation of $25, $20, or $10 or any amount of your choosing. You can arrange a monthly gift, drawn directly from your bank account, by contacting Kathy Kirkham at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-232-6886.
You may change the amount of your monthly gift or discontinue it at any time.
Pocatello Valley Montessori School is a non-profit 501(c)3.